To be innovative
- We strive to achieve an Egyptian Arab industrial leap in the field of raw paper production and developing the overall printing industry to achieve a competitive international price.
- Producing ink raw material
- Position Medhat El Sewedy Print House as a unique trade mark in the Egyptian and Middle East printing market
- Improving the Egyptian printing quality to comply with the international standards
- Establish the principle of continuous use of paper materials as it’s best for health
- Using environmentally friendly ink
- Creating and penetrating new printing markets and generating innovative printing ideas and solutions
- Raising awareness on the importance and benefits of using packaging paper products.
- Raising the capacity of professional printing and designing calibers.
- Forming international and regional strategic alliances to cater for their needs.
- Connecting with the most advanced countries in the printing field to benefit from their latest techniques to ensure continuous development
- Maintaining product quality and adapting to economic conditions to ensure quality level
- Ensuring continuous development and utilization of the latest international printing technology in Egypt.
- Mastering post print stages to guarantee a high-quality product competitive withEuropean products.
- Provide the best service in premium quality with a competitive price.
- Ensure competitiveness and adherence to Arab and Middle East market’s standards to boost company’s exports
- To be positioned as the market leader in the Egyptian premium printing market.
- Purchasing state of the art inks and raw paper
- Widening customer base in Egypt and the Middle East and Africa
- Continuous expansion in digital printing to facilitate the production process and printing accuracy (future printing).
- Secure post digital printing services
- Catering for customer squeezed requests.
- Presenting new paper materials to the market with different aplications
El-Sewedy print house was established in 1998 in El Sharqiyah governorate by Engineer Medhat Hafez El-Sewedy as a business partner in El-Sewedy Cables Group. Offset printing was the main printing technology adopted during the launch followed by numerous innovative printing technologies.
The year 2011 was a breakthrough for El-Sewedy print house as the main factory was established in 10th of Ramadan City with state-of-the-art equipment’s and technologies, with an expansion in offset printing and its services including packaging material and commercial printing.